Event is FINISHED
Rutgers Business School Asia Pacific is resuming our monthly series of talks on career, business and leadership topics.
Rutgers Professional Development: Personal Resourcefulness
Being at Your Best in Challenging Times
We now live in a very interesting time. Change is occurring at an unprecedented pace. Disruption is the new norm. The capacity to cope with uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity becomes ever more pressing. And work has gotten more demanding and challenging.
- How do you cope effectively with the rising and competing demands at work?
- How do stay at your best in the face of the challenges in your personal and professional life?
- Would you like to be able to be emotionally calm and centred in turbulent times so as to respond effectively and get the results you desire?
- Would you like to be able to access the wealth of internal resources available so as tackle the external challenges you are faced with? In short, would you like to function at your best, more frequently?
If your answer is ‘Yes,’ sign up and find out how you could significantly enhance your Personal Resourcefulness – the capacity be more readily at your best, especially when things are not going well.
In this highly interactive and experiential session, you will:
- Learn a simple yet profoundly powerful method for managing your state of resourcefulness that BRIDGE has taught hundreds of thousands of leaders around the world over the last 27 years
- Gain a deeper understanding on how the human mind reacts to external stimulus that lead to negative thoughts and unhelpful actions, and learn how to get out of your own way of your personal effectiveness
- Take away some practical tools and techniques that will have a significant positive impact on your personal and professional life
- Most probably, begin to experience less stress and more joy, as you gain further mastery of your emotions (i.e. become more emotionally intelligent)
About Kenny Toh, Chief Evangelist at BRIDGE
Kenny is an experienced facilitator, executive coach, and leadership consultant with over two decades of combined experience in leadership development, organisational transformation, management consulting, and business leadership.
As an international leadership consultant and coach, Kenny has worked with C-level leaders and middle managers around the world, as well as senior leaders in the Singapore civil service. His clients include leading global organisations across various industries including education, financial services, FMCG, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, and retail, spanning across Asia, Africa, Middle East and Europe.
When you work with Kenny, expect to be mentally stimulated by his incisive provocations and insights, and be prepared to be emotionally vulnerable as he invites you to be completely honest with yourself. He believes that integrating both the 'head' and the 'heart' is essential for generating transformative and extraordinary outcomes which are personally meaningful and professionally impactful.
About BRIDGE: (www.bridge-partnership.com) BRIDGE is a global consultancy that helps leaders and organisations develop and evolve. We believe that leaders and businesses have a huge part to play in making the world a better place. And we believe that extraordinary already exists in people. Our mission is to help leaders unleash the extraordinary version of themselves and the people around them. In doing so, they enable their organisations to achieve radical success and become a greater force for good in the world.
Add to Calendar
Tue May 23, 2017
7:30 PM - 9:30 PM SGT
7:30 PM - 9:30 PM SGT
- Rutgers Business School Asia Pacific
Standard Ticket SOLD OUT $38.00
- Venue Address
- 1 Keong Saik Road Level 1, Singapore 089109 Singapore
8 minute walk from Outram Park MRT
Want to find more groups and events like this?